Support and contact with loved ones is an important part of treatment. Visits from friends and family are an extremely important aspect of treatment patients working to recover from a mental illness. It’s important to show your love, encouragement, and support so they can rest assured that they are not alone along the path to recovery.
StoneCrest Center Welcomes and Encourages Visitors – click here for a PDF listing visiting hours.
Our staff greatly appeciates your assistance in observing and adhering to our facility’s visitor guidelines. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our staff at 1-877-530-5222.
Feel free to bring the following gifts to your loved ones:
- Books and magazines
- Flowers in non-breakable containers
- Writing materials and stamps
- Personal toiletries in non-breakable containers
The following items are NOT appropriate gifts:
- Food (including birthday cakes and soft drinks)
- Alcohol and drugs
- Tobacco products
- Outside medications
- Valuable items (including jewelry, expensive clothing, etc.)
- Glass items (including mirrors)
- Sharp objects (including razors)
- Flammable items (including matches or lighter
- Wednesday: 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- Saturday: 1:30pm – 3:00pm
- Sunday: 1:30pm – 3:00pm
- Holidays: 1:30pm – 3:00pm
- Tuesday: 7:00pm – 8:00pm
- Saturday: 1:00pm – 2:30pm
- Sunday: 1:00pm – 2:30pm
- Holidays: 1:00pm – 2:30pm
Visitors to the Children’s Unit (with the exception of parents/guardians) must be authorized by the doctor and arranged by the child’s social worker.