At StoneCrest Center, we make every effort to impart our values on every aspect of our treatment. We are dedicated to providing advanced care in a compassionate environment.
Our mission is to set ourselves apart from other mental health facilities by offering individualized, superior care that improves the quality of life for our patients and provides a reliable resource for the community.
Our vision, as an ever-improving care facility, is to redefine the way mental health care is delivered. We will continue to be the leader in creating distinct effective mental health disease management through our partnerships with physicians and other clinical professionals; the application of technology; and most important, the extension of our services from our hospital to the home.
Our values are what truly make us stand out. They include:
- Family: We treat each other like family, and we empathize with and support the families who have a loved one with a mental illness.
- Service: We treat our internal and external customers the way we would want to be treated, being especially responsive to the needs of concerned and sensitive family members whose loved one is in our care.
- Exceptional Patient Outcomes: We diligently measure our quality of care and resulting outcomes to improve treatment delivery systems and processes that impact those outcomes.
- Ethics: We uphold the highest standards of ethical behavior at all times.
- Easy Access and Efficient Mental Healthcare: We make it easy for people who need care to access our treatment programs, and we are committed to improve the relationship between cost and treatment output.
- Education and Training: We pledge to hire and develop those most qualified in our service industry.
- Altruism: We give back to the communities in which we operate. Our people volunteer time, talent and treasure for charitable causes, especially for the mentally ill in our communities.